- 4 tbsp unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- 8 small, firm pears
- juice of 1 large orange
- 1 knob of unsalted butter
- 1 dl crème de cassis (blackcurrant liqueur) or blackcurrant syrup
- 2 sprigs of blackcurrants
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
Roast the almonds in a frying pan until golden brown. Then keep them separate.
Cut the pears into quarters, removing the core.
Stir the pears in the orange juice.
Melt the butter and add the pears to it, keeping the juice separate. Fry the pears until they are soft but still maintain their shape. Pour the orange juice and the crème de cassis / blackcurrant syrup over the pears and continue to stir for a few moments. Place the pears into four bowls and sprinkle them with the roasted almonds.
Serve the pears with the blackcurrants and orange segments.
- 43 g
- 16 %
- 9 g
- 13 %
- 3 g
- 6 %
- 13 %
- Sat. fat
- 2 g
- 10 %