Mushrooms stuffed with walnuts and bacon
- 24 button mushrooms (600 g), with a diameter of approx. 4 cm, stalks removed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 80 g smoked bacon, diced
- 2 /2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 125 g goat's cheese
- 65 g Californian walnuts, chopped
- 1 /2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 /2 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
1. Grease a deep baking tray.
2. Place mushrooms in a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil until completely covered.
3. Place the mushrooms onto the baking tray facing upwards and bake at 190°C for 15 minutes.
4. Fry the bacon in a large pan until crispy and drain on kitchen paper. Leave approximately 1 tablespoon of the frying fat in the pan.
5. Glaze the shallots in the fat over medium heat, add the garlic and fry for another minute. Place the shallot/garlic mixture in a bowl and allow to cool to room temperature.
6. Mix with walnuts, bacon and goat's cheese, then add the parsley and rosemary.
7. Fill each mushroom with a heaped teaspoon of the mixture and bake for another 15 minutes at 190°C.
- 3 g
- 1 %
- 26 g
- 37 %
- 15 g
- 30 %
- 15 %
- Sat. fat
- 8 g
- 40 %